Thursday, August 30, 2007

Today is Thursday, but it's my Friday

I love Labor Day. It makes me sad that summer is over, but I look forward to it all summer because it means summer is over and school will be starting soon, and I'll get a new wardrobe and people will stop being so damned lazy and get back to work making the roads less clogged at noon.

I am not actually going back to school, but I love the idea of the changing seasons. Even though in Los Angeles, the changing seasons are only marked by a few degrees difference.

I guess I don't really know how to explain why I love Labor Day so much. Maybe it's because I'm a pinko commie who thinks the Unions did some good things in the industrialization of our country. Right now, I think the Unions don't know what they're supposed to be doing except making sure their members have health insurance.

Monday 8/27/07 - 2.7 miles walk
Tuesday 8/28/07 - 2 miles run/jog
Wednesday 8/29/07 - 2 miles run/jog

I've been stepping up my speed a little bit, I still can't claim to truly run the whole 2 miles, but there is definitely more time spent at top speed.

No comments: