Thursday, August 02, 2007

What it sounds like in my head

  • You should just put on your sports bras.
  • I think I'll just sit down-
  • Just do it.
  • But I just want to eat a bowl of rice.
  • Look at the dog, she wants to go on a walk.
  • PUT ON YOUR SPORTS BRAS.
  • Wow, these really smell.
  • They're fine.
  • I'm just going to sit down-
  • PUT ON YOUR SHOES.
  • FUCK OFF.
  • YOU ARE FAT, GO FOR A WALK.
  • BE NICE.
  • Fine, you aren't fat, but you'll feel fat if you just sit there on the couch while those hot dancers do their dances.
  • FINE.
  • FINE.

So yeah, I have a mean person living inside of me. A drill sergeant person.

Tuesday 8/1/07 - Jog 1 mile (maybe?) Walk 1 mile (around there?)
Wednesday 8/2/07 - Jog 3 miles (WOOO!) Walk 1 mile (so smug, so totally smug)

No comments: