Friday, July 20, 2007

Dancing into the floor

I watch too much TV. So You Think You Can Dance has filled my brain with phrases like backwards assisted arabesque, and dancing into the floor and your musicality is lacking. Except for backwards assisted arabesque, that's how I felt on my Senior Citizen Walk last night. I did the normal one mile of walk and then started to run and it felt horrible. My underwear was bugging me (ladies, avoid the thong on a jog is all I'm saying), my arms felt like they were put on wrong, my feet felt heavy and I could not get into the groove. After a 1/2 mile or so of that I said Fuck It and knowing I would be completing my promise to myself of at least walking 2 miles I stopped. Tonight I try again.

Thursday - 7/19/07 - .5 miles jog, 2 miles walk

No comments: