Saturday, January 12, 2008

Linda Hamilton probably had a little black dog

Lula has been acting a little funny lately. Probably something to do with the mass chaos that has descended upon the apartment. Boxes are everywhere, strangers are coming in to look at my stuff, and generally I've been a little cross with her and then overly affectionate to compensate. This move is the first time I've decided to hire movers, and hopefully it won't break the bank, but mostly I'm doing it so I can save my sanity and the sanity of my friends. Also, so I can keep my exercise schedule with my little black dog. She does best when she gets a good 2 miles in and funnily and conveniently enough, so do I.

1/13/08 - 2 miles

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Hadn't checked in on you in a while. I'm sorry to hear that there have been sad developments since I last read, but this too shall pass. And good on ya' focusing your energy on getting in better shape. Break-ups can be good for that at least.

Formerly Irish Eyes

Tamara said...

Thanks for checking in! I was wondering where you went. The break-up diet is indeed an amazing thing.