Thursday, February 21, 2008

2 Runs, 2 miles, 2 Days

I don't talk about what I do for a living, mostly because while I enjoy it, and it has some definite perks, it's one of the many ways I get to keep a bit of privacy in my offline life. That said, there's a big awards show on Sunday that I'm working on, and it's stressful. So I need to run. Lula needs to run. Last night I almost convinced myself I was too sick to run, but the look on Lula's little face when I got home, and the partially shredded quilt on my bed, made me change my mind.

I think it was wamez who told me one isn't supposed to run while sick because it lowers the immune system, but I had to do it anyway. It felt great.

2/19/08 - 2.1

2/20/08 - 2.1
5 sets lunges.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, de-lurking here. I only started running a year and half ago but found that unless I'm have absolutely zero energy, a short run makes me feel better. I'm still waiting to get that runner's high though. :)