Monday, February 11, 2008

She loves dumbbells

I worked just under 12 hours yesterday. Got home at 8:30PM to a very desperate dog, and decided that fear of my neighborhood be damned, I needed to give Lula a run for her money. We did two fast miles and then when I got back to the apartment to do my arm exercises with free weights, Lula hilariously thought the dumbbells were toys. Watching a 25lb. dog try to hold a 5lb. dumbbell in her mouth was worth the price of admission, that's for sure.

2 miles
3 sets arms
4 sets push-ups

4 comments:

Beth. said...

"Sets."

Eludes me.

I hang my head in shame because I don't even know what the means outside the parameters of a dive bar.

The questions I ask when I read that word would either annoy or amuse you.

Tamara said...

My sets are 10 reps. Some people are more ambitious. hee.

Beth. said...

"Reps". Like, representatives?

I could do something "representative" of exercise! I could think about how I might look while exercising, maybe.

I'm kidding. Reps I get. :D

Someone I know who started rock climbing last year has overdeveloped her forearms. Eee!

trinity67 said...

You should take pictures of your dog holding weights in her mouth. Just a suggestion as I ADORE animal photographs.