Thursday, February 16, 2006

Week 12: Run 1

Scheduled: 5
Actual: 5
RPE: 4

My week is cram packed. I didn't run Monday because I was feeling a little overworked and overtired. Then I couldn't run Tuesday because of Love Day celebrations, so my first run of the week was yesterday (Wednesday) and I was a little dehydrated (read: hungover) so I was nervous about a 5 mile run, which is unusual. But it had been 3 days since my last run and I haven't taken a break like that since my knee problem happened, come to think of it, isn't that long ago... I digress.

The run was good. I'm not looking forward to three runs in a row and running on a Sunday vs. a Saturday, but my body feels good (mostly) and I'm starting to feel really mentally prepared, which my training book says is about 65% of the work. So...there you have it.

Tonight: 8 miles

No comments: