Sunday, October 29, 2006

Week -1 of 18: 3 miles

I was supposed to do this run on Tuesday, but as I've said earlier this week, I've been having some motivation problems. Anyway, the treadmill called out to me, and since I'd rather miss a cross training session than a run, I opted to do the run. I also wanted to challenge myself by increasing my speed. I think I actually accomplished that. I worry when I'm running outside about pushing it too hard for some reason, it's like I don't want people to see that I'm actually really sweating and breathing heavy. Something I'll have to work on in the future obviously.

Distance: 3 miles
Course: treadmill
Pace: 11.88 per mile

Tomorrow is thankfully a rest day, which means I get to do some cooking. Hooray!

2 comments:

TB said...

Wait a second, did you just say "I get to do some cooking. Hooray!?" Where is my sister? You're some kind of alien life form using her body as a pod-like vessel, aren't you?!

Tamara said...

I know, it's weirding me out too. But I've actually been enjoying cooking ever since Louie started doing the dishes. It's actually one of my favorite things to do in the house now.