Thursday, December 01, 2005

Week 1 (ACTUAL): Run 2

Scheduled: 4
Actual: 4
RPE: 4-5

Last nights run totally killed me. I had the wrong sports bra combination on and it was so painful to run. On the last three laps I was actually holding the boobs up. My form was a mess. My knees were killing me and it was very unpleasant. We've been moving and I am sore from that, so added with the bra sitch I was in hell. Hopefully tonights run will feel better.

Louie was a doll and gave me a massage. Love that man.

Tonights run: 3 miles.

2 comments:

Phil said...

Tamara - Any particular reason why you're planning on ditching the iPod? I'd think it'd make the runs more tolerable.

Tamara said...

I have the 40 gig monster and it skips and crashes all the time. I think if I got a shuffle I'd use it, but right now it's adding some serious frustration.