Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Week 7: Run 2

Scheduled: 6
Actual: 6
RPE: 4

I'm trying a new running schedule, doing Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, rather than Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, for no other reason than I like to watch Lost and Invasion with Louie. And with my 'medium' runs getting longer and thus more time consuming, it was becoming less and less feasible to spend that time with him. So, now I run on Tuesdays. No big deal. I don't know why I just spent a paragraph talking about it. Moving right along.

Last night's run... what to say about it. It wasn't as awesome as Monday's run, but I chalk that up to it being A. longer and B. not following a rest day. I handled it pretty well and each time I finish one of these runs I think to myself, I had never run this far before. Now I can do it without thinking I'm going to die. And that makes me awesome.

I know it sounds like I'm totally getting full of myself, but in this training program, we are forced to be positive and as I get deeper into it, I'm starting to believe all the positive thinking. And believing is right next to being.

Next up - Thursday - 4 miles.

No comments: